Leadership Pittsburgh Eligibility
Individuals who have demonstrated leadership, are senior leaders with significant spheres of influence within and outside of their organizations, have demonstrated a commitment to the Pittsburgh region and have a willingness to make an investment of time to the Leadership Pittsburgh program are invited to apply. No formal “invitation to apply” is required to initiate your application. For more information or questions contact Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. at 412.392.4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Leadership Pittsburgh Timeline (updated for 2020-2021 application deadline extension)
|FIRST FRIDAY IN SEPTEMBER
||Applications must be in the Leadership Pittsburgh Inc. office by 5:00 p.m.
|MONTH OF SEPTEMBER
||Invitations Emailed to Accepted Applicants
||Leadership Pittsburgh Welcome Orientation & Reception
Overnight Opening Retreat (EXTREMELY important to attend)
Leadership Pittsburgh Facts
- Leadership Pittsburgh tuition is $5,900 per participant (please note that this is subject to change in the future). Early applications are encouraged. Incentive tuition price for applications submitted by first Friday in August is $5,400. All parts of the application must be complete to be considered.
- LPInc. is a nonprofit organization: Alumni and institutional donations enable us to offer partial scholarships based on need. These are intended, primarily, for participants from the nonprofit sector, especially small nonprofit organizations. To apply for tuition assistance, please request a tuition assistance form from LPInc. (email@example.com) and return it to the LPInc. office by the application deadline. Tuition assistance requests do not impact the selection process.
- Payment plans are available upon request.
- Credits are assigned to each session and activity.
- In order to allow for busy professional schedules, a higher number of “credits” are offered than required for completion/graduation (e.g., 35 credits offered; 30 required for completion).
- The Leadership Pittsburgh Selection Committee considers letters of recommendation in the application process. We strongly encourage each applicant to submit at least two letters of recommendation. Successful applications in prior years tend to be accompanied by a letter of recommendation from applicant’s company CEO/head of business unit in addition to recommendations from other LPInc. alumni. A copy of our alumni directory can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 412.392.4505.